Sujata is a 20+ years old IT company and has been managing IT facilities of clients since 1997 having testimonials from more than 150 clients across India and world-wide including China and Singapore. Sujata is serving some of the clients from last 10+ years.
As Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) Services provider, Sujata maintains the IT infrastructure, provides dedicated man-power from offshore or on the site. In Annual Maintenance Contract, Sujata’s engineers visits the site to resolve problems and help clients prevent breakdowns.
Sujata is vendor-neutral solution provider and recommends solution that suits the clients best.
Parameters Considered for Annual Maintenance Contract –
- IT asset to be managed
- Number of On-site visits
- Response time to resolve problems
- Remote support availability
- Additional instances of support to fix the breakdown
- Comprehensive or non-comprehensive maintenance contract for IT asset
And in case, there are any other points to be considered for clients to run their business successfully and without any breakdown in IT setup, Sujata will create a tailor-fit contract as per client’s needs.
Sujata IT Maintenance Contract provides client’s in-house team an assistant and can help with long-term IT roadmap which can huge value addition to the businesses. IT asset and service management software provides a common control center for managing business processes for both digital and physical assets. It enables control, governance and compliance to applications, endpoints and assets to protect critical data and prevent outages.
Engineers working in Sujata’s IT Maintenance Contract are familar to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-compliant.
Client can choose the support model: on premise, SaaS - Cloud (software as a service) or VM image. Then seamlessly change the delivery model as your business needs evolve.
Sujata keeps track of inventory and if slightly older pieces of hardware and software have any problems, Sujata tries to iron out. Sujata with your business in mind will find the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
Sujata tries to work within your budget. But at the same time, Sujata tries to look for ways to help you improve the efficiency of your IT hardware and software.
Sujata does not necessarily install the newest technology all the time. Sujata knows that prices tend to drop once a new product has been around for a little while and if it is not required for client’s business, Sujata will never recommend the same.
Outsourced IT support with Sujata can significantly ease the burden on your own staff. With Sujata, your business will enjoy hassle-free IT support services, expert help when you need it and useful advice to ensure you get the best from your IT systems.
Sujata Services Desk is offered as both an on-premise and SaaS solution. It features:
- Service request management through single web interface screen helps to ensure an efficient service desk and knowledge database for handling service requests and managing problems or incidents.
- Change, configuration and release management—providing advanced impact analysis and automated change procedures to reduce risk and ensure integrity of services.
- IT asset lifecycle management for full asset lifecycle management of IT hardware and software license compliance capabilities.
- A service catalog that gives end users an interface for self-help to eliminate calls to service desk agents.
- Support for service providers—supplying service support and service delivery capabilities for multiple customers in a single deployed instance providing hybrid cloud support.
Service request management
- Prioritizes incident response based on business service impact.
- Speeds problem resolution with a searchable solutions knowledge base and embedded remote diagnostics. Agents can remotely take over workstations and chat with users for faster request fulfillment.
- Processes emails into inbound service requests. Service requests can be created, viewed and approved using Blackberry, Apple iOS and Android devices.
Change, configuration and release management
- Provides the Configuration Management Database with complete reconciliation, ITIL-based workflows for all processes, single calendar for scheduling changes for resource availability, blackout periods and change windows.
- Compliance policy enforcement tracks and records changes throughout the organization. It manages the desired states of CIs (configuration items) applications and service configurations to help validate compliance.
- Visual business services can be displayed based on the wide range of CI relationships. These views can be used for problem isolation and doing impact analysis. Other views such as Google mapping are also supported.
IT asset lifecycle management
- Provides a current, proactively managed authorized repository of assets. Tracks and controls hardware assets installations, moves, additions and changes. It also manages a complete view of software entitlements.
- Guards against unnecessary reorder of licenses. When you retire an asset all associated software licenses are freed up. Asset tables reflect the data and make licenses available for reuse.
- Publishes a list of available services for users to search and order. Automates the fulfillment of service requests with runbook automation - minimizing manual intervention to deliver user requests.
- Associates cost information can now be added to services. Users can understand how much services cost and manage their services consumption accordingly.
- Supports service entitlement - allowing service catalog entries based on a group or business unit.
- Provides service definition templates for common service items - saving time and reducing catalog development costs.
- Provides job plan templates - reducing the cost of creating work orders.
Support for service providers
- Multiple billing methods gives visibility into all of the costs of providing service support and service delivery. Customers gain transparency into their service usage.
- A repository for customer agreements enables entitlement checks. These checks ensure that customers are entitled to requested services and are correctly charged.
- Response plans for requests automatically assign the appropriate person or response team to handle each request. Interactive, action-based workflows enable automated service delivery to help provide consistency.
Sujata offers wide range of support package includes 8x5 or 24x7 remote or on-site support. Sujata deploy engineers on-site so that customer may not want to hire its own team to manage IT facilities. In annual maintenance contract (AMC), Sujata has a team which is certified on range of variety of IT brands and ensures that your organization is up and running 100% for its time. Sujata’s support packages can be purchased by client for a year-round support along with products so that client does not need to manage the technology changes and threats arising out of it.
To Get Accurate Business Solution and To Reduce the Cost of Your Facility Management Services,
Please Get In Touch At Below Contact Details Or Submit The Enquiry Form.
For More Information, Please Get In Touch