Symantec’s encryption portfolio includes endpoint, file and folder and email encryption. Integration with Symantec Data Loss Prevention automatically encrypts sensitive data being moved onto removable media devices or residing in emails and files. Robust management features include individual and group key management, automated policy controls, and out-of-the-box, compliance-based reporting.
Heterogeneous management capabilities include support for native OS encryption (FileVault2) and Opal compliant self-encrypting drives. Sujata as a partner of Symantec ensures that clients use 360 degree security measures for its data and integrating Data Loss Prevention (DLP) with Encryption creates secure environment for client.
As a Symantec Specialized Partner in Data Encryption, Sujata helps clients build a comprehensive approach to information protection that embraces today’s cloud- and mobile-centered realities.
How do you protect sensitive data on endpoints while complying with various regulatory and compliance mandates? With so much customer and company information traveling by email, how do you ensure only authorized individuals can see this information both inside and outside company walls?
Collaboration and file sharing empower your workforce, but as files multiply and travel, how do you guard against accidental or malicious exposure?
Sujata helps safeguard the data with below set of Symantec Encryption solutions which can be integrated with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) :
Full-disk and removable media encryption for laptops, desktops and servers
|Gateway Email Encryption||Automated email encryption at the gateway based on highly configurable policies with no need for additional client software.|
|Desktop Email Encryption||Email encryption immediately at the client, ensuring communications remain encrypted on internal networks.|
File & Folder Encryption
|File Share Encryption||Policy-enforced file encryption for collaborating teams.|
|PGP Command Line||Automated encryption for file transfers and data-processing applications.|
Sujata offers wide range of support packages including 8x5 or 24x7 remote or on-site support. Sujata has a team which is certified on range of Symantec data security technologies and ensures that your organization is safeguarded against the external attacks on the network. Sujata’s support packages can be purchased by client for a year-round support along with Symantec so that client does not need to manage the technology changes and threats arising out of it.
Sujata’s team is capable of helping clients migrate from other security technologies to Symantec.
- Multiple storage and sharing options: Encrypts data on local disks, file servers, removable media, and in email attachments (whether or not the recipient has Intel Security encryption software), providing storage and sharing options to meet a wide range of needs.
- Policy-based, scalable encryption: Encryption is automatically deployed in accordance with the organization’s information security policy and can be set differently for separate individuals, groups, or entire companies. Encryption policies are created using Symantec Encryption software and can be assigned to users based on information from Server system. Encryption keys are generated and managed centrally using software. Users can not override policies.
- Automatic, always‑on encryption: Encryption follows the document when transferred between storage media to ensure that the data remains secure without user interaction. The encryption information travels with the file in a “file header.” Files are encrypted when they are created, preventing hidden data loss through plain text temporary files or system page files (virtual memory from the hard disk), for example. Encryption is retained when copying, moving, and editing files on supported storage media.
- Transparent end-user experience: Encrypted documents keep original file extensions and still appear as “normal” to the authorized user with a minimum of user interaction. The user authentication is fully integrated with the Microsoft Windows logon, meaning that any authentication token used for the Windows logon is automatically supported by file and removable media protection, yielding a completely transparent and simplified user experience.
- Granular flexibility: Granular options to encrypt individual documents, entire folders, locations, and/or file types provide more effective selection of valuable data to encrypt based on policies, while also allowing the user to encrypt additional files on demand.
- Encrypted document sharing: Authorized users can easily share encrypted documents among individuals or within groups enabled by the centralized key management in Symantec Encryption software. The encryption and decryption happens “on the fly” on the client side when accessing and saving protected documents. Self-extracting files can be used for email attachments, and, for user convenience, the recipient doesn’t need to install any encryption software in order to read the encrypted attachment.
- Removable media encryption: All data (or portions of data) on standard off-the-shelf USB and other removable storage devices can be encrypted, modified, and saved on the device with separate authentication and retained encryption yet without needing any software installation or local administrative rights on the device host. No files are left on the host PC because wiping is built in.
- Multiple, configurable protection: Authentication (password, CAC, or PIV smart cards) and recovery methods can be used. Separately, it also offers hardware-encrypted USB flash and hard drives.
As a Symantec’s Security Specialized Partner, Sujata understands the need of the data security and industry-specific regulation compliances and helps clients protects from the threats. Sujata’s experts guide clients which solution works better as per client’s requirement and budget.
Symantec is one of the most trusted brands in the world for data security solutions and Sujata brings expertise to implement it end-to-end.
Most enterprises have multiple mobile initiatives spread across the organization – some focused on mobile email, some focused on mobile apps, and others focused on mobile content. Symantec provides a comprehensive enterprise mobility portfolio. Symantec allows enterprises to choose the appropriate level of management and security required for different use cases in the enterprise: personally owned devices, corporate owned devices, actively managed and unmanaged devices. Symantec brings advanced encryption, authentication, data loss prevention, and threat prevention technologies to mobile devices. With protection at devices, application and data layers, Symantec provides corporate compliance without compromising end user privacy.
To Get Accurate Business Solution and To Reduce the Cost of Your Symantec Solutions and overall Information Security systems in your infrastructure,
Please Get In Touch At Below Contact Details Or Submit The Enquiry Form.
For More Information, Please Get In Touch