Sujata is a Microsoft Cloud Deployment Partner and Cloud Accelerator Partner with Deployment capabilities. Sujata provide deployment services and solution on Microsoft’s Cloud for Project. Sujata provides cost-effective licensing solutions, implementation, and migration and maintenance services. Sujata recommends Microsoft Project Online for cloud Project Delivery.
Microsoft Project Online is a flexible online solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. Delivered through Office 365, Project Online enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments and deliver the intended business value—from virtually anywhere on nearly any device.
Microsoft Project Online with flexible plans that help you quickly and easily sign up for the service that best fits your business needs.
- Get up and running with enterprise-grade reliability and zero up-front infrastructure costs.
- Add teams and projects within minutes with a web-based portal.
- Immediately glean insight about your portfolio with new point and click reporting capabilities.
Get started quickly with easy onboarding, provisioning, and ramp-up in a web-based environment designed to optimize time and help teams get more done.
- Use the new visual tiles to quickly begin or flex project portfolio management capabilities.
- Enable your teams to work within a familiar environment. Project Online includes SharePoint Online and comes to you through Office 365.
- Choose between devices and browsers — Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and more — to view, edit, submit, and collaborate on project, portfolio, and everyday work.
Take action and stay up to date in more places and on more devices than ever before.
- See and act on your tasks (including business and personal) in one location.
- Effectively plan and manage tasks with the help of new scheduling capabilities.
- Keep your teams organized in one location — their project site — where they can view project summaries, documents, tasks, newsfeeds and calendars.
Effectively manage resources with Project Online to see what your teams are doing — even when they're managing everyday work or ad hoc projects in SharePoint Online.
- Sync SharePoint Online task lists with Project Online to report on your team's activities.
- Better manage your project pipeline and what your people are working on by capturing their ideas in SharePoint Online task lists and evaluating them in Project Online.
- Accurately measure resource utilization and better manage resource allocation that aligns with your strategy.
Make data driven decisions by equipping team members with the information they need to stay informed and make better decisions.
- Use summary dashboards to help gain insights and make better decisions.
- Optimize utilization and plan allocation for your organizations resource requirements through the resources center.
- Quickly mine and aggregate data on many dimensions via self-service access with Excel Services.
Sujata does implementation that fits to your business need - For projects managed within Project Online or Project Server, Project Lite enables project team members to submit timesheets, manage tasks, issues and risks, and collaborate effectively. Deliver the forecasted benefits of the overall program and across underlying in-flight projects with the additional benefit of establishing and utilizing techniques that provide a program initiation and selection framework. Utilize a centralized and common approach to time reporting and task management. Deliver results with your workforce today and plan for the future to manage surplus and deﬁcits across a planning horizon.
Be productive from virtually any device from nearly anywhere.
Microsoft Project Online combined with visual, real-time insights from Power BI and the anytime, anywhere collaborative capabilities of Office 365, equips your teams with familiar tools that allow them to crush quotas. With familiar, easy-to-use tools, apps, and platforms tailored to your market and designed for your business size. The ability to ask questions of your data and turn spreadsheets into rich visuals make Power BI the best option for optimizing business intelligence. Spot the new trends, monitor performance, and reveal hidden stories, all by having your data in one place. Combine this with the ability to securely collaborate from anywhere, anytime, on virtually any device in Office 365, and you have got the most connected, collaborative, and productive team.
Sujata understands the business problems and implements Skype for business to save the costs and improve the business process.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Cloud Productivity and Azure, Sujata commands comprehensive knowledge and outstanding competencies in Microsoft technologies. Numerous gold and silver competencies, including for Unified Communications, Server Platforms, Systems Management, Virtualization, Portals and Collaboration, Software Asset Management, Volume Licensing, Desktop and Learning, certify a wide ranged and qualified consulting and implementation proposition along the Microsoft entourage.
Sujata with its core business of software solution integrator as a strong partner provides a wide range of consulting, solutions and services for products of Microsoft.
Microsoft is the worldwide leading manufacturer of standard software, services and solutions to support people and enterprises of all branches and sizes to evolve their potential. Security and reliability, innovation and integration as well as openness and interoperability are in the focus of all Microsoft products.
For More Information, Please Get In Touch
- US – +1-732 319 0205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- India, Singapore & Dubai – +91-7276 000 222 | email@example.com